St Gabriel School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Gabriel Catholic School is an elementary school for Kindergarten through eighth grade children.
- From its beginning in 1956 to the present day, St. Gabriel is a great choice for educating young minds, providing a solid foundation for high school and beyond.
- St. Gabriel School fully subscribes to prepare our students to learn and live out the teachings of the Church which we pass on faithfully in our school curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to St Gabriel School is Eagle Heights Christian School (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: PK-12 | 69 students
5600 N Brighton Ave
Kansas City, MO 64119
(816)454-7410 1.2 PK-12
- Kansas City Grades: NS-PK
3760 N Jackson Ave
Kansas City, MO 64117
(816)453-7520 1.3 NS-PK
- Kansas City Grades: 9-12 | 328 students
1500 NE 42nd Ter
Kansas City, MO 64116
(816)453-3450 1.6 9-12
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 227 students
2900 NE Cates Street
Kansas City, MO 64117
(816)455-5575 1.9 NS-12
I am a parent as well as an Alumni of St. Gabriel's. What makes St. Gabe's so amazing is the community. I could not ask for a more supportive environment for my daughters to grow up in. It has everything that we want for our children...an excellent academic platform, superior religious education, a caring teaching staff, and the opportunity for playing sports beginning at a young age. Belonging to St. Gabriel's is like adopting a small town feel in the middle of Kansas City.
- Posted by Parent - krist
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.