St Patrick School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (816) 453-0971
- St. Patrick School is dedicated to fostering a quality education in a caring, Catholic environment.
- The faculty and staff are committed to developing a school community in which school and families work in partnership with each other.
- In their teaching and by their example the teachers strive to produce students who are academically strong and well- prepared for high school; students who are exemplary in living their faith, exhibiting respect for all people; students who are involved in the community in which they live; and students who are secure in their feelings of self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(plaid jumpers, navy pants green or white polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Tuition Notes||4,800-first student 3100-second student 1700- third student/annually|
|Admissions Director||Tiffeny Hinkebein|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Duke TIP (ACT Prep), First Lego League, French Club, Girl Scouts, Spanish Club, Student Council, Tech Club, Yearbook
- The mission of Saint Patrick School is to provide a rich and child-centered educational environment where all students experience the living presence of Jesus and where each individual student is led to attain his/her highest level of academic excellence. Through numerous opportunities for enhanced learning and individualized instruction, St. Patrick challenges its students and inspires their educational growth.
The faculty is second to none. Family atmosphere. Safe environment. Love this school!! Come check it out!
- Posted by Parent - Rockstar
I would like to have some information.
- Posted by Parent - Nessa
Our son started 2nd grade and our daughter was in the Pre-K program. While the school may be small in size and small in student numbers, it is exceedingly large in heart and kindness. The faculty is not the only reason for this. The students are just as wonderful as the teachers. They welcome each student into the school in their own ways and they are always looking out for one another. They don’t treat each other like students, but as brothers and sisters.
- Posted by Parent - acgam
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.