- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 106 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The staff of Christ Church Day School believes the ideal setting for learning is based on respect for the dignity of each child. Within this setting, students progress through a sequential and challenging curriculum. We believe children work to their full academic potential in an atmosphere where they feel valued and are engaged in joyful learning. Underlying everything we do at Christ Church Day School is an education based on values, academic excellence, service learning, inclusiveness, and respect for diversity. We desire that children become lifelong learners. While basic skills are the foundation of our curriculum, the curriculum is not used as an end in itself, but as a means to excite each child about learning. By addressing how children learn, teachers can engage them in activities that gradually build self-discipline and present them with age-appropriate opportunities to reason and reflect on experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Christ Church Day School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Christ Church Day School?
Endorse Christ Church Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards