Sacred Heart Parish School
- Sacred Heart Parish School have the privilage of partnering with Monarch School.
- Monarch School is a school for homeless children in downtown San Diego that serves approximately 150 students in grades 3-12.
- The school is part of the San Diego City School system, and because of the needs of the students, free breakfasts, lunches, laundry facilities, and extra tutoring are available, but the school cannot provide the little extras that would help to make a homeless kid feel like a' regular' kid.
- At Sacred Heart Coronado our mission is to encourage students to embrace the rich heritage of our Catholic Faith Tradition in an educational setting of compassion, justice, charity, and service.
- The administration and teaching staff, together with the parents, are dedicated to providing an education that will result in the formation of the whole person - spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coronado Grades: K-1 | 20 students
919 C Ave
Coronado, CA 92118
(619)435-5888 0.2 K-1
- San Diego Grades: NS-K | 107 students
2111 Camino Del Rio S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)295-1915 2 NS-K
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
650 24th St
San Diego, CA 92102
(619)233-8888 2.5 PK-8
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.