Heritage Oak Private School
- Celebrating over 50 years, Heritage Oak is a Blue Ribbon School which provides a challenging core curriculum that includes French, Spanish, art, vocal/instrumental music, enhanced writing, technology and character education.
- The academically-challenging preschool and full-day kindergarten prepare for an accelerated curriculum.
- Middle school students utilize laptop computers in most subjects.
- Students also enjoy sports leagues and full summer camp with an on-campus pool.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1999|
|Total Students||742 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Formal Dress on Fridays)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Shawna Rhebergen|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Anne Garcia|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Rock Climbing, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Football,
Rock Climbing, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Jazz Band, Performing Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Rock Climbing, Swimming
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Heritage Oak Private School also viewed these schools: Oakridge Private School, Hillsborough School, Vineyard Christian School, Waldorf School Orange County and Carden Conservatory Preschool, Elementary & Junior High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orange Grades: NS-8 | 224 students
19111 Villa Park Road
Orange, CA 92869
(714)288-1432 6.8 NS-8
- Costa Mesa Grades: NS-12 | 404 students
2350 Canyon Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949)574-7775 17.8 NS-12
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
5702 Clark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714)840-5127 19.1 PK-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.