Christ Memorial Lutheran Early Childhood Learning
5.00 (1 review)
- Christ Memorial Lutheran Early Childhood Learning Center philosophy is to train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- Christian values and moral standards can be learned at a very early age, especially through modeling.
- Children grow when they learn they are loved by God and by family.
- They mature emotionally, physically and spiritually when the best resources and teachers intently focus on their development.
- We are committed to education while sharing the caring Christ with young minds and hearts through prayer, Bible stories, weekly chapel services, and dedicated Christian teachers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The school seems to have little to no affiliation with the church it is supposed to be a part of. I can't find any information about the church through the website, and none of the teachers seem to even attend the church. It is a happy place. My child likes it.
- Posted by Parent - Concerned
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.