Christ Memorial Lutheran Early Childhood Learning
Tel: (281) 497-2055
- Christ Memorial Lutheran Early Childhood Learning Center philosophy is to train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- Christian values and moral standards can be learned at a very early age, especially through modeling.
- Children grow when they learn they are loved by God and by family.
- They mature emotionally, physically and spiritually when the best resources and teachers intently focus on their development.
- We are committed to education while sharing the caring Christ with young minds and hearts through prayer, Bible stories, weekly chapel services, and dedicated Christian teachers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?