Christ Memorial Lutheran School
- As part of the Christ Memorial Lutheran Church family, the purpose of the Christ Memorial Lutheran School is to foster the competence in all areas of a preschooler´s life.
- Our plan is to accomplish this by providing a stimulating Christian atmosphere in which to grow and develop, where God is praised and reverenced.
- With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, to provide an environment in which each child´s growth and development can be observed and assessed in order to identify specific abilities and areas of additional need.
- The Christ Memorial Lutheran Preschool and Kindergarten is a state licensed school.
- All of our teachers are state certified and all of our classes have a teacher´s assistant.
- As an outreach of Christian love, we hope to serve as a welcome center for parents, providing resources so that the understanding of children and the Gospel may be enhanced.
- All of this is done to help children and ultimately their families, grow closer to God.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.