Goshen Friends School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 65 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Goshen Friends School is a Quaker, PAIS (Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools) accredited, coeducational day school for children in Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.
- Our Preschool program serves children as young as 2.7 years old.
- A teacher and an aide staff each of our six PS/PK sections, which can accommodate up to 12 children in PS and 15 children in PreK.
- All PS and PK classes include specials in Art, Music, Outdoor Education, and Spanish.
- By My Side, a preschool class for toddlers and their parents or caregivers, meets Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout the academic year.
- Students who need a safe, supervised, enjoyable place to be outside of scheduled class time can participate in our extended day care program that runs from 8 AM through 5 PM.
Endorse Goshen Friends School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards