Goshen Friends School
Tel: (610) 696-8869
Goshen Friends School Photo #2 - Experience teachers at Goshen Friends provide one-on-one and small-group attention, making each learner feel nurtured and confident.
Goshen Friends School Photo #3 - All students at Goshen Friends School take part in Specials classes in Art, Music, Outdoor Education, and Spanish.
Guided by the Quaker values of equality, integrity, simplicity, community, and peace, Goshen Friends School provides a strong academic foundation through a responsive curriculum and small classes to nurture joyful learning.
We provide a quality education where children are empowered as learners.
We foster a welcoming environment of diversity, where all are valued and respected as unique individuals.
We embrace stewardship of the environment and community service.
We place value on being a community of students, staff, and families.
We promote peaceful conflict resolution, trustful relationships, and respect for individual spiritual growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Friends Council on Education (FCE)|
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $2750–$7,500 depending on the class.|
|Admissions Director||Michele Kornegay|
- Goshen Friends School is a Quaker, PAIS (Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools) accredited, coeducational day school for children in Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.
- Our Preschool program serves children as young as 2.7 years old.
- A teacher and an aide staff each of our six PS/PK sections, which can accommodate up to 12 children in PS and 15 children in PreK.
- All PS and PK classes include specials in Art, Music, Outdoor Education, and Spanish.
- By My Side, a preschool class for toddlers and their parents or caregivers, meets Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout the academic year.
- Students who need a safe, supervised, enjoyable place to be outside of scheduled class time can participate in our extended day care program that runs from 8 AM through 5 PM.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Chester Grades: NS-5 | 148 students
415 N High Street
West Chester, PA 19380
(610) 696-2937 3.9 NS-5
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.