- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 232 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
3D Printing Club, Aerospace Engineering, Chess Club, Coding Class, Culinary Programs, Girl Scouts of America, Junior Mechanical Engineering, Science Explorers, Video Game Design
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Lower and Middle School Choirs, Music Lessons, Musical Theater
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports Program
- Since 1915, it has been Montgomery School's mission toprovideeach student with an extraordinary education in mind, body,andcharacter. Montgomery School combines awell-rounded,forward-thinking education with traditional values sograduates arenot just academically curious and engaged; they alsoare confidentand compassionate individuals who are excited aboutmaking adifference in the 21st century global community. Studentsthrivewith individual attention from exceptional, caring teachers.Fromfamily-style lunches, where students eat with faculty andstaff, tononsectarian chapels, where the entire School gathers asacommunity, students feel safe and accepted as they developtheconfidence they need for lifelong independence.
- Montgomery School is a PreK-8 school. The PreK8 environmentisone in which students learn lifelessons-physically,intellectually, and socially-at anage-appropriate pace, which isparticularly important forpre-adolescents. The PreK8 setting givesthis age group the crucialopportunity to develop their ownlifelong identities in achallenging and nurturing environment. Bythe time students approachtheir last year on campus, they areconfident, articulate, capableleaders who are eager to take thenext step in their academicjourney. Faculty works extensively withstudents and parentsthroughout that final year so each student cangain admission to thesecondary school that best matches his or hertalents and needs.Montgomery School graduates routinely attend topsecondary schoolsand colleges.
- Visit the campus to see the Montgomery School difference.Theclassrooms overflow with energy and enthusiasm. The buildingsarefilled with sunlight. The 60-acre campus, with its fields,streams,nature trails and pond, offers outdoor educationalopportunitiesacross all areas of the curriculum. All across thecampus-andbeyond- students are actively engaged in learning thatencourageslifelong curiosity and reflection. Families are anintegral part ofthe close-knit School community. Parents andfaculty support oneanother in an atmosphere of mutual respect togive every studentthe best possible learning experience. When youenroll your childat Montgomery School, you join a strong communitythat embraces thesame educational values that you do.
Endorse Montgomery School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards