Ss Philip & James Elementary School
- The SS Philip and James Home and School Association (HSA) is an organization that is established by the Parish for Church and School with the approval of our Pastor and Principal.
- The purpose of this organization is to provide additional support for our school and its outstanding teachers.
- It helps to keep parents informed and updated about school life and activities.
- The HSA sponsors and coordinates many events throughout the school year to help support the religious, academic, and social goals of our school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||508 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhoenixvilleGrades: PK-5
711 Hollow Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
- MalvernGrades: K-9 | 348 students
115 Channing Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
- DowningtownGrades: PK-KG | 91 students
407 Lloyd Ave
Downingtown, PA 19335
- UwchlandGrades: K-8 | 188 students
Po Box 596
Uwchland, PA 19480
- MalvernGrades: 9-12 | 426 students
370 Central Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.