Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School
- Chesterbrook Academy Elementary in West Chester is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The mission of Chesterbrook Academy Elementary in West Chester is to create an educational environment that develops 21st century learners through the collaborative efforts of parents, faculty and students. By customizing their academic and social experience, we engage students in authentic learning opportunities designed to foster their ability to become well rounded individuals in school, at home and in their community.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berwyn Grades: PK-K | 17 students
719 Berwyn Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
(610)644-4317 8.4 PK-K
- Collegeville Grades: NS-K | 100 students
500 Springhouse Drive
Collegeville, PA 19426
(610)232-7939 12.9 NS-K
- Devon Grades: K | 21 students
524 Sugartown Rd
Devon, PA 19333
(610)687-4999 8.7 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.