Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School
Chesterbrook Academy Elementary in West Chester is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 110 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The mission of Chesterbrook Academy Elementary in West Chester is to create an educational environment that develops 21st century learners through the collaborative efforts of parents, faculty and students. By customizing their academic and social experience, we engage students in authentic learning opportunities designed to foster their ability to become well rounded individuals in school, at home and in their community.
Profile last updated: 08/10/2021
Endorse Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.