Whiteland Montessori School
- Whiteland Montessori School believes, as Dr. Maria Montessori believed, that the child is in a state of continuous and intense transformation.
- Their mind assimilates impressions from the environment and works to construct the individual he/she is to become..
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- In our classroom the emphasis is not on competition but on mutual cooperation and the fullest possible development of each child according to his capabilities.
- As teachers our role is to provide an ever changing environment to constantly stimulate and interest the child. Our children range from 2.5 to 5 years of age and they all work together.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Exton Grades: NS-K | 53 students
300 Carlisle Court
Exton, PA 19341
(610)363-6698 1.6 NS-K
- Exton Grades: NS-PK | 120 students
510 Herman O West Drive
Exton, PA 19341
(610)458-8284 5.1 NS-PK
- Malvern Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
365 Paoli Pike/1133Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
(610)647-4001 3.9 PK-6
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.