Whiteland Montessori School
Tel: (610) 594-4727
Whiteland Montessori School believes, as Dr. Maria Montessori believed, that the child is in a state of continuous and intense transformation.
Their mind assimilates impressions from the environment and works to construct the individual he/she is to become..
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- In our classroom the emphasis is not on competition but on mutual cooperation and the fullest possible development of each child according to his capabilities.
- As teachers our role is to provide an ever changing environment to constantly stimulate and interest the child. Our children range from 2.5 to 5 years of age and they all work together.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Exton Grades: NS-K | 53 students
300 Carlisle Court
Exton, PA 19341
(610) 363-6698 1.6 NS-K
- Exton Grades: NS-PK | 120 students
510 Herman O West Drive
Exton, PA 19341
(610) 458-8284 5.1 NS-PK
- Malvern Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
365 Paoli Pike/1133Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
(610) 647-4001 3.9 PK-6
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.