The Church Farm School
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 180 students
- Yearly Tuition: $48,000
- Acceptance rate: 20%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(collared shirt, slacks/khakis, non athletic shoes)
Finances and Admission
Bible Club, DECA Club, Film Enthusiasts Club, Greenhouse Club, GSDA Club, Honor Council, Interact Club, Investment Club, Japanese Culture Club, Multicultural Club, Relay for Life Club, Robotics Club, STEAM Club, Step Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band and Guitar Club, CFS Choir and CFS Singers, Theatre Club
- Every boy at Church Farm School is chosen for his potential to grow as an impactful leader. Our community is very diverse, with students coming from across the country and around the world. Students gain the type of cultural competence needed to be successful adults; our young men bring the world to Church Farm School.
- Central to Church Farm School is the boarding experience. Our residential character extends far beyond our 10 cottages and 150-acre campus. It influences every aspect of life here, fostering common experiences in our dorms, on our athletic fields and in our chapel services. Our teachers reside with their families on or near campus, and participate fully in the life of the school-and the lives of our boys.
- The school`s 75 exceptional faculty and staff members guide 180 students through a rigorous curriculum that fosters outstanding academic development, with a strong focus on STEM and ethical leadership. Students also experience a full program of athletic, artistic and spiritual activities that create a caring, close community. Our class size averages 10 students, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 5-1.
- Church Farm School students are going on to do great things with their lives-100% of our graduates are accepted into leading four-year colleges and universities. We hope you will take a closer look at Church Farm School.
Endorse The Church Farm School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards