- Malvern Preparatory School is an independent, Catholic, college preparatory school for boys in grades 6-12.
- Based in Malvern, Pa., the school provides instruction in a wide range of subjects, including theology, social studies, English, health education, music and arts, computer science, physical education, and mathematics.
- It also provides various resources through vocational and career counseling, college placement, testing and referral services, and personal and group counseling.
- Malvern Preparatory School enrolls more than 600 students in several courses of study. The school provides various services and facilities for students, including tuition, scholarships, and financial assistance, christian service trips, a library, campus store, and athletic events.
- Its range of activities and programs include student council, student involvement program, and National Honor Society. The school employs more than 100 classroom teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||646 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||125 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- An Augustinian School,Catholic and Independent,Living the Augustinian spirit ofVeritas, Unitas and Caritas.
- Veritas - Truth
- Malvern is dedicated to the pursuit of Truth through academic excellence and the growth of each of its students, so that he is prepared fully for college and for a life of integrity and courageous leadership.
- Unitas - Unity
- Seeking oneness of mind and heart in the journey toward God, Malvern strives to build a diverse community in which a caring faculty works with parents and students to instill in everyone a personal responsibility for the common good.
- Caritas - Love
- Inspired by Christ, the Malvern Tradition invites each individual to grow and give in a family distinguished by respect, challenge, service and exceptional love.
Profile last updated: 10/08/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DevonGrades: 6-12 | 268 students
363 N. Valley Forge Road
Devon, PA 19333
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12
814 Yarrow Street
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
HaverfordGrades: PK-12 | 981 students
450 Lancaster Ave.
Haverford, PA 19041
GlensideGrades: 9-12 | 1068 students
8605 Cheltenham Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
340 Morris Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034