- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 336 students
- Yearly Tuition: $29,850
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
dress pants, dress shoes, dress shirt, tie
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Academic Competition Team, Art Club, Chess Club, Christian Action Program, Computer Club, Digital Electronics Club, film club, Mock Trial Team, Model UN, National Honor Society, newspaper, Pro-Life Club, Science Olympiad, Solar Car Team, Spanish National Honor Society, Student Council, yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Music Society, Theater Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Boating Club, Squash Club, Ultimate Frisbee
At the same time, we understand the stresses a rigorous environment can create for our young men. The Devon Prep community is committed to the emotional well-being of our students. Through the teaching of coping skills, stress management, and creating a trusting environment where students can share concerns, students learn how to navigate the challenges of life in a constructive, healthy way.
Academics, athletics, and extra-curricular activities serve to:
- Challenge students in a nurturing way to step outside their comfort zones, learn more about themselves, and their capabilities
- Create an environment where students demand of themselves high expectations and standards
- Develop an intellectual curiosity of the world and have a strong moral and ethical compass to both anchor and guide them
- Our Catholic, Piarist centered tradition ensures the highest priority is educating the total young man (intellectually, spiritually, physically, and emotionally)
- Devon Prep`s intimate, but diverse, student body population is a strength and an advantage. Faculty and staff get to know each student on an individual level, the school can make adjustments and adaptions more quickly than larger, slower institutions, and we can foster a deeper sense of school community.
- Devon Prep is a rigorous, world class academic institution. Our key differentiator is our focus on offering the highest quality education through a challenging, cutting edge curriculum taught by a well-credentialed faculty with a deep personal alignment to Devon Prep`s mission.
- We teach faculty and students to focus on the learning process, not just the outcomes.
- By focusing on the learning process, students increase attention and focus, develop critical thinking skills, and practice true learning.
Athletics and extra-curricular activities serve to supplement and complement academic learning by building a well-rounded person.We will use tools and technology to enable students and faculty access to the best learning and teaching vehicles. Tools and technology will be evaluated to ensure they serve our learning process and not replace the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Devon Preparatory School cost?
What sports does Devon Preparatory School offer?
What is Devon Preparatory School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Devon Preparatory School?
Endorse Devon Preparatory School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards