Devereux Mapleton Day and Residential School
The Devereux Mapleton Day School and Residential School provide quality special eductation programs within a structured environment.
Focusing on individuals' strengths, the Day School provides students with an academic program that prepares them for return to local educational communities.
Support services enhance the educational, behavioral, emotional, and social development of children and adolescents in a safe and nurturing environment.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Emotional Disturbances, Learning Disabilities, Austism Spectrum Disorders, Dyslexia, ADHD, among others
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The $44,782 tuition cost is for a 10-month school program. ESY is separate.
Total Sports Offered
- The Devereux Mapleton Schools provide quality special eductation programs within a structured environment and small classroom settings. Focusing on individuals' strengths, the Mapleton Schools provide students with academic programs that prepare them for return to local educational communities. Support services enhance the educational, behavioral, emotional, and social development of children and adolescents in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Devereux Advanced Bheavioral health offers five Approved Private Schools (APS) in Chester County, Mapleton Day School and Mapleton Residential School being two of the five schools.
Endorse Devereux Mapleton Day and Residential School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.