We here at KinderCare of Malvern believe that our teachers have the great opportunity to shape and mold the minds of all the bright young children that enter our building.
With their hard work and dedication it is evident that the children are receiving an education as well as the ability to grow physically and emotionally.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of Malvern. In our facility we have designed our classrooms to help children meet their developmental milestones. Children learn through active play and a specifically designed curriculum. Our caring and experienced teachers help to provide a nurturing atmosphere that help our children fall in love with learning. Call or stop in for a tour sometime so you can see our teachers in action.
- Here at KinderCare of Malvern safety is key. We provide safety for our children by having our school fenced in and key coded doors for parent entrance only. Our staff is trained in all safety features that provide a safe environment to all our children as well as themselves. All staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified and have Fire Safety Training as well as Supervision training. We want to ensure that our children are safe at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Chester County, Delaware County
Endorse Malvern KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.