International Montessori Schools At Malvern
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- From the outside, this charming cottage located within a half mile from Paoli Hospital in Malvern, PA looks like a family home—and the family inside is excited to play and learn! The giant maple and magnolia trees in the front yard provide shade and encourage hands-on discovery and science exploration with the many leaves, buds, and blooms hidden in the magnificent foliage.Upon entering the foyer, the many windows and natural light fill the room, filtering around comfy child-sized furniture and shelves filled with materials beckoning children to come and discover. From the alphabet drawers to the spacious practical life area, you will come upon children entirely engrossed in their learning in every nook of the room. One child is reading to his younger friend, while another child is guided to count to 100 by her friend. One child is determined to scoop out all the marbles from her dish of water without spilling. At the next table a small child embroiders his name while another child practices using a wrench to affix nuts and bolts.The toddler “Secret Garden” room is bright, spacious and inviting, and well-appointed with materials for active little learners. A large window overlooking the front yard is often used for identifying the visiting birds. Upon entering you may see children cooking with their teacher in the cheerful kitchen, placing every red item they can find into a basket, or reenacting their favorite page from “The Hungry Caterpillar” by Eric Carle.Adjacent to the Toddler room, you will find the infant “Nest” room- where everything here is designed to provide a safe and nurturing environment. Fluorescent lights have been replaced by natural light from windows and indirect lamps, to keep young eyes comfortable. In the Nest, we believe attachment to the teacher is natural and necessary, and our wonderful teachers foster strong relationships with infants and parents alike. Throughout the day, loving arms cuddle and guide little ones to discover their surroundings and attain new skills.In Malvern, dedicated teachers guide the child’s intellect, respect the child, and nurture the spirit. Come and experience the warm and friendly environment at International Montessori Schools at Malvern.
Endorse International Montessori Schools At Malvern. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.