Christ The King School
- Christ the King School continues a proud tradition of Catholic education in the greater Rutland area.
- Since 1886, we have dedicated ourselves to the principles of Catholic education, with academic excellence being the hallmark of our school.
- CKS is committed to encouraging all students to achieve their maximum potential and to assist them in the development of their faith in Christ.
- Christ the King School offers a challenging, stimulating, age-appropriate academic program for students from Pre-school through Grade Eight.
- Students receive instruction in Religion Mathematics Language Arts, Reading Geography History.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.