Christ The King School
- Christ the King School continues a proud tradition of Catholic education in the greater Rutland area.
- Since 1886, we have dedicated ourselves to the principles of Catholic education, with academic excellence being the hallmark of our school.
- CKS is committed to encouraging all students to achieve their maximum potential and to assist them in the development of their faith in Christ.
- Christ the King School offers a challenging, stimulating, age-appropriate academic program for students from Pre-school through Grade Eight.
- Students receive instruction in Religion Mathematics Language Arts, Reading Geography History.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.