- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 83 students
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We at the Rutland Area Christian School are committed to reaching the hearts and minds of the next generation for Christ. We are committed to integrating the Scriptures into the learning process of our children. We are committed to academic excellence. We are committed to raising a generation where character still counts. The Rutland Area Christian School exists for the purpose of educating your children in light of the Word of God. The fundamental thought of Christian education is that all truth is God's truth and that Jesus Christ is central in all learning. We believe that education should begin with a concern for the student's relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Our goal is to guide each child to think biblically, to develop a Christian worldview, and to independently appraise all things from this framework. Central to our curriculum is the integration of biblical principles into the total learning experience. This is our basis for developing Christian character. Our conviction is to guide children to the capacity for poised leadership, serving their fellow man consistent with the call to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and their neighbors as themselves.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Rutland Area Christian School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Rutland Area Christian School?
Endorse Rutland Area Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards