Christ The King School
- Christ the King School is a Catholic Community where all students will learn and grow with God.
- Dedicated teaching professionals plan daily activities based on each child's individual level of development.
- We believe that children learn best in an environment that is responsive to their needs, stimulating, nurturing.
- In addition to curriculum focusing on literacy, religion, and socialization, each classroom is equipped with learning centers designed to develop creativity and cooperative play.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Topeka Grades: K-8 | 394 students
1750 Sw Stone Ave
Topeka, KS 66604
(785)272-4313 2.3 K-8
A private school handbook is essentially a set of guidelines for life in the school community.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.