Christ The King School
Tel: (785) 272-2220
- Christ the King School is a Catholic Community where all students will learn and grow with God.
- Dedicated teaching professionals plan daily activities based on each child's individual level of development.
- We believe that children learn best in an environment that is responsive to their needs, stimulating, nurturing.
- In addition to curriculum focusing on literacy, religion, and socialization, each classroom is equipped with learning centers designed to develop creativity and cooperative play.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Topeka Grades: K-8 | 396 students
1750 Sw Stone Ave
Topeka, KS 66604
(785) 272-4313 2.3 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?