Christ The King School
- Christ the King School is a Catholic Community where all students will learn and grow with God.
- Dedicated teaching professionals plan daily activities based on each child's individual level of development.
- We believe that children learn best in an environment that is responsive to their needs, stimulating, nurturing.
- In addition to curriculum focusing on literacy, religion, and socialization, each classroom is equipped with learning centers designed to develop creativity and cooperative play.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Topeka Grades: K-8 | 394 students
1750 Sw Stone Ave
Topeka, KS 66604
(785)272-4313 2.3 K-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.