Christian Academy Of Louisville English Campus
Christian Academy Of Louisville English Campus Photo #2 - The English Station campus (700 S. English Station Road) serves more than 1,700 students, Junior Academy-12th grade. In 2010, English Station High School received the prestigious Blue Ribbon School Award from the U.S. Department of Education.
Christian Academy Of Louisville English Campus Photo #3 - The Southwest campus (8307 St. Andrews Church Road) serves more than 200 students, Junior Academy-8th grade. The Southwest campus is equipped with state-of-the-art SMART Boards in all elementary classrooms, and offers many clubs, missions opportunities and extracurriculars for students of all ages.
Christian Academy School System is a commitment to traditional education in a Christ-centered environment.
The mission of Christian Academy is to develop students with a heart for God who grow as Jesus did in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and men. The educational philosophy of the Christian Academy School System is based on a biblical view of God, man, truth, and education.
- Top Ranked KY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 1,765 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010, 2020
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 10%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Art, Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, Government & Politics, Microeconomics, Music Theory, Psychology, Spanish, U.S. History
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- The Christian Academy School System serves over 3,000 students in Preschool-12th grade on four campuses in the Louisville and Southern Indiana area. Our four campuses include Christian Academy of Louisville-English Station, Christian Academy of Louisville-Rock Creek, Christian Academy of Louisville-Southwest and Christian Academy of Indiana.All Christian Academy Preschool-12th grade schools are accredited by AdvancED, the parent organization of the North Central Association (NCA) and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). AdvancED is the major accrediting agency in the middle and southern U.S. and is a sister organization of other regional accrediting agencies across the country. Most public and non-Christian private schools pursue this regional accreditation.In addition, all Christian Academy K-12 schools are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and achieved exemplary accreditation status during their last visit. ACSI accreditation further enhances the value of a Christian Academy education by requiring extensive examination of the spiritual aspects of the organization as well as the educational quality and integrity of the school system. Other Christian schools and colleges recognize it as validation of achieving the high standards required to attain it.All schools meet the standards of the states in which they reside and are accredited or certified by the following organizations:Kentucky Association of Christian Schools International (K-12) AdvancED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (PreK-12) National Council of Private School Accreditation Kentucky Non-Public School Commission/State of Kentucky Indiana Association of Christian Schools International (K-12) AdvancED/North Central Association (PreK-12) National Council of Private School Accreditation State of IndianaWe look forward to getting to know you, and we want you to get to know us better as well. Please explore our website for additional information about Christian Academy and what it can mean to your family. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact us at 502-244-3225.
Endorse Christian Academy Of Louisville English Campus. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.