St Patrick School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (502) 244-7083
- St. Patrick School is an integral part of our parish's commitment to lifelong formation and education within a Catholic, Christian environment.
- Our mission is to emulate our patron, St. Patrick, through our professional staff, in partnership with the family.
- We will foster nurture a strong belief in God and prayer; work with all people; value all people because they are worthy of mutual acceptance; spread God's word through example; and provide all children with a quality academic program that prepares them for the future.
- St. Patrick School is a Catholic co-educational school serving elementary and middle school students.
- In partnership with the family, parish and civic community, the school assists students in the acquisition of knowledge, skills and values necessary to the development of a mature responsible individual.
- Inspired by the example of St. Patrick as educator and missionary, students are presented with a two fold challenge; first, to fulfill their intellectual potential through the pursuit of truth and knowledge; and second, to fulfill their human potential by working for the common good in light of gospel values.
- In concert with the Archdiocese of Louisville's strategic plan for lifelong formation and education, St. Patrick School fosters an atmosphere where academic and cultural differences are acknowledged, respected and celebrated.
- St. Patrick School recognizes the individuality of each student. The school seeks to balance academic and spiritual growth with concern for physical and emotional development.
- St. Patrick School will provide and environment in which truth and love are developed together.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||587 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: K-12 | 167 students
5515 Johnsontown Road
Louisville, KY 40272
(502) 937-3516 23.3 K-12
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 439 students
322 Cannons Ln
Louisville, KY 40206
(502) 893-7700 10.5 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 686 students
423 Cherrywood Road
Louisville, KY 40207
(502) 897-2785 9.6 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
3525 Goldsmith Lane
Louisville, KY 40220
(502) 452-1712 10 PK-8
The greatest school out there. We love the principal. The school has really turned around in the last few years.
- Posted by Parent - johns
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?