Christian Life Preparatory School
- The purpose of Christian Life Preparatory School is to provide each student with an opportunity for academic excellence through college preparatory courses and to allow ample opportunity for ministry in the community.
- Christian Life Preparatory school statement of faith is fundamental to basic christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach.
- It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness to each family.
- Christian Life Preparatory school admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges and activities generally accorded or made available to its students and does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 434 students
7050 Lake Country Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76179
- WeatherfordGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
111 E Columbia Street
Weatherford, TX 76086
- Fort WorthGrades: K-6 | 79 students
2200 Oak Hill Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76112
- Fort WorthGrades: K-8 | 81 students
7501 Crowley Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76134
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.