Christian Life Preparatory School
- The purpose of Christian Life Preparatory School is to provide each student with an opportunity for academic excellence through college preparatory courses and to allow ample opportunity for ministry in the community.
- Christian Life Preparatory school statement of faith is fundamental to basic christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach.
- It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness to each family.
- Christian Life Preparatory school admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges and activities generally accorded or made available to its students and does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: K-8 | 81 students
7501 Crowley Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76134
(817)568-0021 2 K-8
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-5 | 165 students
2200 Oak Hill Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76112
(817)451-3721 8.4 PK-5
- Weatherford Grades: PK-12 | 273 students
2300 Ranger Hwy
Weatherford, TX 76088
(817)341-0000 31.4 PK-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.