Harvest Christian School
- Harvest Christian School exists to provide a quality education based on the principles of God's Word.
- The program is geared to meet student's intellectual, social, physical and spiritual needs.
- It provides an environment that encourages each student to discover and develop his or her special abilities.
- Harvest Christian School provides an environment that encourages each student to discover and develop his or her special abilities.
- Academic excellence is recognized and rewarded. The curriculum is made up of Christian school publications and some state-adopted texts.
- Bob Jones University Press is the core of our curriculum.
- This phonics based reading program gives the younger students an excellent foundation for reading with good word attack skills.
- Its upper level live-interactive distance learning classes allow us to be on the cutting edge of technology and avails us to the highest of academic opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 466 students
6801 Dan Danciger Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Fort WorthGrades: K-8 | 209 students
7301 Dutch Branch Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76132
- CrowleyGrades: K-12 | 302 students
2001 E Main
Crowley, TX 76036
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 41 students
2401 Oakland Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76103
- Fort WorthGrades: PK-5 | 32 students
1200 Bessie St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.