- Harvest Christian School exists to provide a quality education based on the principles of God's Word.
- The program is geared to meet student's intellectual, social, physical and spiritual needs.
- It provides an environment that encourages each student to discover and develop his or her special abilities.
- Harvest Christian School provides an environment that encourages each student to discover and develop his or her special abilities.
- Academic excellence is recognized and rewarded. The curriculum is made up of Christian school publications and some state-adopted texts.
- Bob Jones University Press is the core of our curriculum.
- This phonics based reading program gives the younger students an excellent foundation for reading with good word attack skills.
- Its upper level live-interactive distance learning classes allow us to be on the cutting edge of technology and avails us to the highest of academic opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 466 students
6801 Dan Danciger Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76133
CrowleyGrades: K-12 | 381 students
2001 E Main
Crowley, TX 76036
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 41 students
2401 Oakland Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76103
Fort WorthGrades: K-8 | 209 students
7301 Dutch Branch Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76132
Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 434 students
7050 Lake Country Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76179
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.