Harvest Christian School
- Harvest Christian School exists to provide a quality education based on the principles of God's Word.
- The program is geared to meet student's intellectual, social, physical and spiritual needs.
- It provides an environment that encourages each student to discover and develop his or her special abilities.
- Harvest Christian School provides an environment that encourages each student to discover and develop his or her special abilities.
- Academic excellence is recognized and rewarded. The curriculum is made up of Christian school publications and some state-adopted texts.
- Bob Jones University Press is the core of our curriculum.
- This phonics based reading program gives the younger students an excellent foundation for reading with good word attack skills.
- Its upper level live-interactive distance learning classes allow us to be on the cutting edge of technology and avails us to the highest of academic opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 466 students
6801 Dan Danciger Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76133
CrowleyGrades: K-12 | 381 students
2001 E Main
Crowley, TX 76036
Fort WorthGrades: K-8 | 209 students
7301 Dutch Branch Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76132
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 41 students
2401 Oakland Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76103
ArlingtonGrades: NS-12 | 701 students
2201 W Park Row Dr and 2351 Country Club Drive
Arlington, TX 76013
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?