Nazarene Christian Academy
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 203 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,300
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Nazarene Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Lego Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, STEM, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama, Percussion
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Clay Pigeon Shooting, Fishing Team
- NCA offers everything from Drumline and Choir to STEM and Robotics programs. NCA has top quality athletics having won state championships in football, softball, volleyball, cross country, baseball, and softball. Our students do very well in competitions such as art, speech, math, spelling, and science. Finally, our students have a heart for serving others that you feel the moment you walk through our front doors. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the NCA Family!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Nazarene Christian Academy cost?
Nazarene Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $7,300 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Nazarene Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Nazarene Christian Academy is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does Nazarene Christian Academy offer?
Nazarene Christian Academy offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Nazarene Christian Academy's ranking?
Nazarene Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Nazarene Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Nazarene Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Nazarene Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards