The Teachers and staff at Westcreek KinderCare are passionate about education.
Every lead teacher has a Child Development Associate or above or is persuing a degree in a related field.
The Westcreek Team of prefessionals strive for continued growth and development.
We hold two Professional Development days each year as well as work in conjunction with local Texas Rising Star and Camp Fire Professionals to help mentor and develop our team.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Westcreek Kindercare in Fort Worth. We are very
excited to meet you and your family. We believe in
developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your
child's growth and social, emotional, cognitive, physical,
creative, and language development.
Here at Westcreek KinderCare we believe it takes a team of quality professionals to raise a child. Our parents consider us an extention of their family! Your child will have a safe, secure, homelike learning environment with caring teachers to guide them.
- At Kindercare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all our outer perimeter doors locked to ensure security but all our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates. In addition, the front door has a coded entry where only autherized family members will have a code to enter. We have a health and safety cordinator who completes daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure the health and safety of every child enrolled. Every teacher has completed first aid and CPR training. We strive to keep children safe and healthy every day at Westcreek KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA, Child Care Associates, ECI (Early Learning Intervention), parents go through the military or state or county No subsidy accepted for infants
Endorse Westcreek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.