Christian Training Recreation Ministry
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (718) 327-1284
- The Christian Training and Recreation Ministry provides a comprehensive educational experience for children between the ages of 2 ½ to 6 years.
- Trained teachers utilize an academic curriculum to ensure that the children are prepared for a successful transition to the next educational stage.
- In addition the students receive training in moral and spiritual development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Far Rockaway Grades: PK-8 | 29 students
1521 Central Ave
Far Rockaway, NY 11691
(718) 337-5054 0.3 PK-8
- Cambria Heights Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
23310 Linden Blvd
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
(718) 341-1991 5.8 PK-8
- Saint Albans Grades: PK-K | 136 students
195-03 Linden Blvd
Saint Albans, NY 11412
(718) 723-3967 5.8 PK-K
I happen to stumble on this site and I have children that attend this program. The teachers really care about the students learning and focus on phonemic awareness, math, science, and art in a God-conscious setting. The professional experience and training of these educators impressed me greatly. I wanted a smaller setting and more one-to-one support for my children and the small group type tables enables the teacher to assist each student individually. It is a wonderful hidden gem in the community.
- Posted by Parent - lemya
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.