Church Of God Christian Academy
Tel: (718) 327-9590
- The Church of God Christian Academy aged children from K-12th grade, is providing an educational alternative for low-income families who cannot otherwise finance private education.
- Emphasis is put on individualized needs, use of interactive computerized learning strategies, and development of communication skills.
- We have an experienced and dedicated group of teachers.
- The diverse experience of the staff includes, certified teachers, electricians, registered nurses, accountants, seamstresses, auto body mechanic, and other titles with varying academic degrees.
- Each teacher strives to create a supportive and challenging classroom atmosphere to encourage students to participate and accomplish their goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Boys navy pants, shirt, tie ~ Girls plaid skirt calf length)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Get Real With H.E.A.L.T.H.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Get Real With D.R.U.G.S.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Far Rockaway Grades: PK-8 | 29 students
1521 Central Ave
Far Rockaway, NY 11691
(718) 337-5054 0.1 PK-8
- Far Rockaway Grades: PK-12 | 981 students
613 Beach 9th St
Far Rockaway, NY 11691
(718) 337-6000 0.5 PK-12
- Fresh Meadows Grades: 9-12 | 2443 students
6100 Francis Lewis Blvd
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
(718) 423-8810 9.5 9-12
- Jamaica Grades: 9-12 | 1546 students
8353 Manton St
Jamaica, NY 11435
(718) 441-2100 8.1 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.