Church Of The Nazarene Pre-sch
- Education in the Church of the Nazarene preschool, rooted in the biblical and theological commitments of the Wesleyan and Holiness movements and accountable to the stated mission of the denomination, aims to guide those who look to it in accepting, in nurturing, and in expressing in service to the church and world consistent and coherent Christian understandings of social and individual life.
- Additionally, such institutions of higher education will seek to provide a curriculum, quality of instruction, and evidence of scholastic achievement that will adequately prepare graduates to function effectively in vocations and professions such graduates may choose.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bend Grades: 10-12 | 136 students
1645 Ne Forbes Rd
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 420-2239 1 10-12
- Bend Grades: NS | 61 students
702 Ne Norton Ave
Bend, OR 97701
(541) 389-5475 1.6 NS
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.