Trinity Lutheran School
Trinity Lutheran School is a PreK - H.S.
Trinity Lutheran School has been providing strong academics in a Christ-filled environment since 1959.
We are confident that our program of academic studies wrapped into the spiritual understandings and practical applications of living, will provide you with what is most needed for your child's education.
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 321 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Average SAT score
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
(khaki pants and polos)
(khaki pants and polos)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
$2100-3800 for preschool/jr. kindergarten $6100 for kindergarten-8th grade $7000 for high school
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Band and Choir, Cheer, Chess Club, Dance, Drama, Handbells, Lego Club, Lego Robotics, Math Team, Musical Theatre, Science Team, Student Government
- At Trinity, our focus of challenging academics presented in a safe and caring Christian environment where faith is integrated in the learning process gives children the foundation necessary to continue their education and also to proceed in the life-long process of Christian service.
- 2, 3 or 5 day Preschool Program with Music, Spanish and P.E.
- 5 day Junior Kindergarten Program with Music, Spanish and P.E.
- Full day Kindergarten Program with Spanish, Music and P.E.
- 1st-8th grade with Spanish, Music, P.E, Art, Technology, Lego Club and Chess Club
- 6th-8th grade with Spanish, Art, Music, Band, Handbells, Drama, Musical Theatre, Chess, Math, and Science Team, Volleyball, Basketball, Dance, Cheer, Swimming, Cross Country, Track and student government.
- High School program with College Preparatory Academics, Spanish, Art, Musical Theatre, Choir, Handbells, Solar Car, Volleyball, Basketball,
- NHS, FCA and student government.
Our family has been with Trinity for almost 15 years as a teacher myself and now with our children as students. In that time, we have been asked to relocate for occupation purposes. One of the main reasons our family chose to stay here in Bend is because of the way our family has been blessed through Trinity. To have our children a part of a school where they are confident in the loving care their teachers have for them is exactly what a parent prays for their child. Each day they go with a smile on their face and are greeted by either a principal or pastor-and feel they will be missed if they miss that special hello! Of course we all have our rough days and struggles...but it makes a HUGE difference knowing my children are at a place where they are encouraged through difficulties, forgiven for flaws, celebrated in victories, and taught that their identity is in Christ. Trinity isn't just a school...it's family
My daughter attended kindergarten and first grade here. Unfortunately, we had to move to Anchorage, Alaska for second grade. We are almost finished with the school year here, and I must say we talk about Trinity almost every day. In fact on the way to school this morning, my daughter talked the entire way about her kindergarten class and how much she loved it so! Mr. McKim is amazing with those little kids. He is fun and funny without compromising the learning environment. Somehow, he always maintains control over the class, while maintaining their respect. First grade was also an amazing year for my daughter. Mrs. Clift has such a beaming love for Christ that she radiates of joy. Just to be near her is a blessing. She loves on her class in such a way, that I truly believe directs any student in her class back to Christ. And her love for teaching is astounding! For the planetary science series, she came to class dressed up as an ALIEN from each planet! My daughter LOVED being in her class, and NEVER wanted to miss school for any reason. She would act as if I was punishing her when I had to keep her home from school when she was sick! Honestly - we knew Trinity was a good school. But we had no idea HOW BLESSED we were by the environment and teachers here. We miss it so much. And wish we could duplicate it wherever we go. Trinity, we miss you. And we wish we could come back! You instilled such a love for learning in my girl, that even though this year has been tough on her, she will always remember. Now we know what GOOD teaching REALLY is.
Great school, great teachers!
I have had two children who are now in high school, but have attended this school since preschool. A consistent loving culture of students who celebrate their talents in all areas. A place where it is cool to be smart! From chess and lego clubs at the early grades to the solar car team in high school. The music program is like none I have seen in Oregon.
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.