Seven Peaks School
- Seven Peaks School is committed to helping each child reach his or her peak of excellence through a curriculum that integrates core academic knowledge and the arts with inspired instruction, individual attention and the latest technology.
- We are dedicated to working with families to help each child reach his or her highest potential in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Seven Peaks School began as a dream of parents who wanted more for their children.
- Our school has grown from a small grassroots organization to one of academic excellence, child-centered learning and family involvement.
- Students learn best in a nurturing environment that is safe and inclusive, open to new ideas, encouraging of diversity, and devoted to fostering personal integrity and concern for others.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Baccalaureate (IB) World School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,850|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available See School website|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,750|
|Admissions Director||Mimi Miller|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Elementary Lego Club, Garden Club, Running Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Choi
- Seven Peaks is an International Baccalaureate MYP school (grades 6th-8th). We graduate well-educated, compassionate students who feel valued for who they are, prepared to excel in their personal pursuits, and committed to being socially responsible world citizens. Teachers are the backbone of our outstanding program. Our teachers are highly qualified and they are provided more planning time and in-depth professional development opportunities than teachers in public schools which ultimately benefits the students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BendGrades: PK-12 | 193 students
19860 Tumalo Reservoir Road
Bend, OR 97703
- BendGrades: PK-12 | 321 students
2550 NE Butler Market Road
Bend, OR 97701
- BendGrades: K | 112 students
3052 Nw Merchant Way Unit 109
Bend, OR 97701
- BendGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
19741 Baker Rd
Bend, OR 97702
- BendGrades: PK-5 | 138 students
62425 Eagle Road
Bend, OR 97701
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.