Seven Peaks School
- In our Seven Peaks School community, we prepare every student every day to achieve their highest potential through a depth and breadth of learning opportunities, including the International Baccalaureate program and Design Thinking principles.
- We are dedicated to working with families to help each child reach his or her highest potential in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Seven Peaks School began as a dream of parents who wanted more for their children.
- Our school has grown from a small grassroots organization to one of academic excellence, child-centered learning and family involvement.
- Students learn best in a nurturing environment that is safe and inclusive, open to new ideas, encouraging of diversity, and devoted to fostering personal integrity and concern for others.
Seven Peaks School places among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Baccalaureate (IB) World School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,850|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition remission available. Visit school website|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Tracy Jenson|
|Admissions Associate||Diane Dedrick|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts, Elementary Lego Club, Garden Club, Homework Club, Running Club, Student Leadership Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Choi
- Seven Peaks is an International Baccalaureate MYP school (grades 6th-8th). We graduate well-educated, compassionate students who feel valued for who they are, prepared to excel in their personal pursuits, and committed to being socially responsible world citizens. Teachers are the backbone of our outstanding program. Our teachers are highly qualified and they are provided more planning time and in-depth professional development opportunities than teachers in public schools which ultimately benefits the students.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bend Grades: PK-12 | 200 students
19860 Tumalo Reservoir Road
Bend, OR 97703
(541)382-0699 6.5 PK-12
- Bend Grades: K | 112 students
3052 Nw Merchant Way Unit 109
Bend, OR 97701
(541)383-5163 3.1 K