The Montessori Center
- The Montessori Center's mission is to prepare students to be life long learners and responsible citizens of the world community.
- Through the use of montessori methods and philosophy, an individualized approach in multi-age groupings encourages developmentally appropriate learning of academics, and social and life skills.
- All children are given the freedom in a structured environment that is nurturing, child centered and supportive to develop their gifts and pursue their interests.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bend Grades: PK-8 | 152 students
19660 SW Mountaineer Way
Bend, OR 97702
(541) 382-7755 3.1 PK-8
- Slidell Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
1615 Old Spanish Trail
Slidell, LA 70458
(985) 643-7224 1965.1 PK-8
- Slidell Grades: PK-7 | 421 students
345 Westchester Boulevard
Slidell, LA 70458
(985) 643-3230 1964.5 PK-7
- Slidell Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
59334 N Pearl Dr
Slidell, LA 70461
(985) 641-3785 1965 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.