Our teachers and staff at KinderCare in Clark welcome you.
We look forward to meeting all new prospective families. We pride ourselves on having many years experience, as well as on-going training.
Most importantly, we have a genuine passion for what we do.
We strive to make your family's experience always positive and want you to know that we will keep your children safe, nurtured, and educated.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Clark KinderCare, where everything we do is designed for learning.
- With safety always a priority our Clark center features a keypad entry, three newly renovated and fenced in playscapes connected by intercom to inside of building, as well as a CPR and First Aid certified staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Programs For Parents, 4C, NJ Cares For Kids
Endorse Clark KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.