Our teachers and staff at KinderCare in Clark welcome you.
We look forward to meeting all new prospective families. We pride ourselves on having many years experience, as well as on-going training.
Most importantly, we have a genuine passion for what we do.
We strive to make your family's experience always positive and want you to know that we will keep your children safe, nurtured, and educated.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Clark KinderCare, where everything we do is designed for learning.
- With safety always a priority our Clark center features a keypad entry, three newly renovated and fenced in playscapes connected by intercom to inside of building, as well as a CPR and First Aid certified staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Programs For Parents, 4C, NJ Cares For Kids
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Clark KinderCare is Mother Seton Regional High School (0.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. John The Apostle School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clark Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
Clark, NJ 07066
(732) 388-1360 0.8 PK-8
- Clark Grades: K-5 | 170 students
801 Featherbed Ln
Clark, NJ 07066
(732) 388-7063 1.6 K-5
- Westfield Grades: PK-K | 22 students
618 Central Ave
Westfield, NJ 07090
(908) 232-0175 1.7 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.