- Our teachers and staff at KinderCare in Clark welcome you.
- We look forward to meeting all new prospective families. We pride ourselves on having many years experience, as well as on-going training.
- Most importantly, we have a genuine passion for what we do.
- We strive to make your family's experience always positive and want you to know that we will keep your children safe, nurtured, and educated.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Clark KinderCare, where everything we do is designed for learning.
- With safety always a priority our Clark center features a keypad entry, three newly renovated and fenced in playscapes connected by intercom to inside of building, as well as a CPR and First Aid certified staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Programs For Parents, 4C, NJ Cares For Kids
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clark Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
Clark, NJ 07066
(732)388-1360 0.8 PK-8
- Clark Grades: K-5 | 170 students
Po Box 918
Clark, NJ 07066
(732)388-7063 1.6 K-5
- Garwood Grades: NS | 107 students
320 2nd Avenue
Garwood, NJ 07027
(908)301-0200 1.8 NS
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.