Clays Mill Road Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The Clays Mill Road Christian Academy was established in 1976.
- They are more than a private school; they are a Baptist Christian school.
- They use and teach only the King James Bible.
- The school has over 100 students enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year (Kindergarten-12th grade).
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue pants/skirts, light blue top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,250|
|Admissions Director||Troy Young|
- The Clays Mill Road Christian Academy was established in 1976. They are more than a private school; they are a Baptist Christian school. They use and teach only the King James Bible. The school has over 100 students enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year (Kindergarten-12th grade).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: PK-12 | 158 students
2780 Clays Mill Road
Lexington, KY 40503
(859)277-0503 0.8 PK-12
- Lexington Grades: PK-12
194 N Limestone
Lexington, KY 40507
(859)254-1361 4.3 PK-12
Had sent our child to Clays Mill Road Christian Academy, after have a bad experience another academy. CMRCA enabled our child to excell academically, physically, and spiritually. His previous school had kept him behind on all these fronts, and had a bullying issue. Since attending CMRCA, we have not experienced any bullying issue, because the staff here resolve issues immediately and care about the students personally. I highly recommend this school to anyone. Our child is looking forward to the new property recently purchased and the new school and playground being built.
- Posted by Parent - Michael
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.