Clays Mill Road Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The Clays Mill Road Christian Academy was established in 1976.
- They are more than a private school; they are a Baptist Christian school.
- They use and teach only the King James Bible.
- The school has over 100 students enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year (Kindergarten-12th grade).
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue pants/skirts, light blue top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,550|
|Tuition Notes||Yearly tuition is divided into 10 monthly payments (Aug.-May)|
|Admissions Director||Troy Young|
- The Clays Mill Road Christian Academy was established in 1976. They are more than a private school; they are a Baptist Christian school. They use and teach only the King James Bible. The school has over 100 students enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year (Kindergarten-12th grade).
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Had sent our child to Clays Mill Road Christian Academy, after have a bad experience another academy. CMRCA enabled our child to excell academically, physically, and spiritually. His previous school had kept him behind on all these fronts, and had a bullying issue. Since attending CMRCA, we have not experienced any bullying issue, because the staff here resolve issues immediately and care about the students personally. I highly recommend this school to anyone. Our child is looking forward to the new property recently purchased and the new school and playground being built.
- Posted by Parent - Michael
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.