Clear Lake Christian School
- CLCS was founded in 1993 with the purpose of equipping students both academically and spiritually. We proudly offer a successful program for Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Our mission is to develop students into deeply-rooted life-long learners, proficient communicators, and productive leaders of society by providing high quality spiritual, social, and academic opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy, Black, White, and Khaki)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Rates Kindergarten | $4,555 1st-5th | $6,455 6th-12th | $7,830|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Computer Lab, Elementary Honor Society, Model United Nations Club, National Honor Society, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Music, Theatre Arts
- The beautiful 100,000 square foot campus includes a 1,500 seat auditorium, drama theatre, large gymnasium, football stadium, science labs, computer labs and much more. We are 24 years strong and just getting started.
- At CLCS, faith and knowledge do not compete, but rather support one another. Through chapel, Scripture memorization, classroom prayer, Biblical courses, and in-depth discussions, we strive to integrate faith and knowledge while keeping Christ as the focus of learning.
- CLCS offers a College Prepatory Track, which includes advanced courses and Dual Credit classes which qualify as both high school and college credit. In 2017, CLCS had eight graduating Seniors who also earned their Associate`s Degree. CLCS has a partnership with San Jacinto College, which allows students to receive a greatly reduced tuition rate through Dual Credit.
- We encourage any families who are interested in receiving more information about CLCS, to join us on our campus for a tour. To schedule yours today, or to receive more information, feel free to contact us at www.clcs.tv or call 281.488.4883. You can also stay up to date by following us on social media at @clearlakechristianschool.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DickinsonGrades: PK-12 | 246 students
705 FM 517 E
Dickinson, TX 77539
- AlvinGrades: PK-12 | 212 students
1407 Victory Lane
Alvin, TX 77511
- HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 737 students
12555 Ryewater Dr
Houston, TX 77089
- PasadenaGrades: K-12 | 43 students
2630 Allen Genoa Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504