Clear Path Learning Center
Clear Path Learning Center is a one room Prekindergarten located in north Marion County.
CPLC was created, and is run by a retired teacher who has a passion for children and advanced early education.
This school has only 15 seats, open to 3 and 4 year old children.
The advanced curriculum is presented through fun activities and challenging projects that can be tailored to suit each child's needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Students: 15 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,040
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition listed id for self-pay, and does not reflect what families who are participating in the VPK program would pay.
National avg.: 85%
- Clear Path Learning Center is a one room, private prekindergarten with an emphasis on advanced education. We offer both a three and a four year old curriculum, with a total number of just 15 seats. While moving though a literacy rich curriculum, each child is given targeted lessons designed to support their educational experience. We stress kind and respectful interactions with peers, polite conversation with adults and using curiosity as a tool to discover new and exciting skills. Our children experience a seamless blend of traditional educational methods and modern technology and ideals. I-pads, thoughtfully created manipulatives and interactive group projects are presented daily along with directed pencil grip exercises, phonics lessons, expanded math concepts and much more. Our little school is tucked in among the granddaddy oaks and horse pastures in North Marion County, just a short drive from Gainesville or Ocala. You will feel at peace with the decision to bring your little one to our school, and that peace coupled with a truly quality education, is worth the drive!
Thank you to the Clear Path Learning Center for an incredible early childhood curriculum that engages and teaches at all steps of the day, and a special thanks to Louise and her staff; they continue to do amazing works of "heart" with all children. The Assistant Director answered all of my many questions and once we did drop her off the first day, she was there, with tissues in hand, assuring us that our baby would be OK and that we could call her anytime to see how she was doing. And, she meant it. Anytime I called, she would check in on her and let me know how she was doing, and what she was doing.My child has learned so much and continues to share with me the great activities that go on each day at "school!" The teachers and director look at each child as an individual, with their own strengths and needs. The added attention they provide to each individual is extraordinary from the start of the school day they greet the children and families beginning at the car line and create individualized home practice sets; which include miraculous tips and tricks to make learning fun.I am really expecting to get one of the limited seats for my son when he is old enough to attend because I know he will have an exceptional start to how he views education and will be in wonderful caring hands. I love all the pictures and continues updates through the private family site, it really gives me insight to the activities my daughter is so eager to share each day, just another way they connect with their learners and families, that really makes a lifelong impression. I am grateful for the loving care and guidance she receives daily. Julie Hoffman
As an educator, who works in the public school system, I truly know the importance of a strong foundation. Clear Path Learning Center will instill the love of learning in your young child. My son absolutely adores coming to school each day. He has learned writing, reading, math, science, and social skills. His teachers are passionate about learning and provide real-life, hands on opportunities in a nurturing setting. The curriculum is engaging, rigorous, and standards based, while still being developmentally appropriate for 3-4 year olds. If you are looking for a safe, clean, and friendly environment for you preschooler , you will not be disappointed.
Amazing, the advances my 4 year old has made since August when school started. He is reading, writing full sentences, knows all letters and sounds, vowels, numbers 1 - 100 by 1's and 10's. His artistry has blossomed, from not coloring besides scribble in August, to meticulously coloring in the lines and free hand drawing. They have a great playground with lots of outdoor activities also, including gardening. He looks forward to going to school and this has created a great foundation for starting kindergarten.
I highly recommend Clear Path Learning to any parent that is serious about their child's education. My 4 yr old daughter started at Clear Path over the summer. She has flourished since attending. It's a small school where the children receive individualized attention. The teachers are talented. My 4 yr old can already read simple children's books and easily count to 100!
Endorse Clear Path Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.