Cleburne Adventist Christian School
Tel: (817) 645-4300
- School offers a complete pre-kindergarten through eighth grade curriculum in a small, family-style environment where students can meet Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Cleburne Adventist Christian School's mission is to provide students with a solid education, strong Biblical foundation, and through developing Christian character, teach them to be successful in the world, yet not of the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$360|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleburne Grades: PK-7 | 39 students
1410 Glenhaven -- P.O.Box 2017
Cleburne, TX 76033
(817) 641-2857 1.4 PK-7
- Burleson Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
1635 Fox Ln
Burleson, TX 76028
(817) 295-6812 16.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.