Cleburne Christian Academy
Tel: (817) 641-2857
- The mission of Cleburne Christian Academy is to provide a Biblically-based, academically excellent education and to assist Christian parents in equipping their children to embrace truth and become leaders in their homes, churches, communities, and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dawn Tanner|
|Admissions Associate||Dawn Tanner|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Granbury Grades: NS-12 | 149 students
603 Meander Rd
Granbury, TX 76049
(817) 573-6485 21.9 NS-12
- Cleburne Grades: PK-8 | 29 students
111 Meadowview Dr.
Cleburne, TX 76033
(817) 645-4300 1.4 PK-8
- Granbury Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
3846 N Highway 144
Granbury, TX 76048
(254) 897-4822 23.2 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.