North Central Texas Academy
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 199 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,000
- Acceptance rate: 25%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
4-H, Chess Club, ESL, Foreign Language, Horticulture, Math Club, Photography, Yearbook, Youth and Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Drama, Instrumental Ensemble, Pottery, Private Instruments
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Horses, Outdoor Education
- Balance; to keep steady; the power or ability to decide; considering everything; At North Central Texas Academy, the curriculum provides students with a balanced and strong foundational knowledge base in the areas of history, science, government, and economics as well as core academic skills in reading, writing, mathematics, and technology. Regardless of the academic subject, instruction in all classes focuses on building critical thinking, problem solving, communication, organization, study, and social skills. North Central Texas Academy's goal is to prepare students for advanced education through a rigorous, college-preparatory educational program taught within a Christian worldview framework. Students are also prepared for life as informed, ethical, moral, and productive citizens through a host of other opportunities that promote intellectual, social, and emotional growth. North Central Texas Academy is a boarding, day, and international school that provides opportunities very much like a university but on a K-12 level. The Academy prepares students for university life educationally, socially, and physically. The student body is extremely diverse, yet each member shares a common goal of excelling educationally while demonstrating Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Self-Discipline, and Compassion. What distinguishes the Academy from almost all other boarding schools at this level is the dedication to raise scholarship funding for most of the students in the program. For those families who can afford tuition, it is expected, but for those students with high goals, yet without the ability to afford such an education, a liberal financial aid program is available. The Academy seeks out under-served students with the same high abilities, much like a university, and provides scholarships in order that these highly-motivated boys and girls receive the same opportunity to learn, commit, grow, and eventually assume positions of responsibility and leadership in society. North Central Texas Academy offers its students a rigorous, college-preparatory curriculum, fosters the development of social and emotional well-being, deepens spiritual growth and moral maturity, encourages an appreciation for the arts and creativity, emphasizes the value of good work and study habits, and promotes regular physical exercise and healthy lifestyles. This balance creates a learning environment where amazing things happen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does North Central Texas Academy cost?
North Central Texas Academy's tuition is approximately $9,000 for private students.
What schools are North Central Texas Academy often compared to?
North Central Texas Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Cornerstone Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of North Central Texas Academy?
The acceptance rate of North Central Texas Academy is 25%, which is lower than the national average of 85%. North Central Texas Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Texas with low acceptance rates.
What sports does North Central Texas Academy offer?
North Central Texas Academy offers 10 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is North Central Texas Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for North Central Texas Academy?
The application deadline for North Central Texas Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Central Texas Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards