Cornerstone Christian Academy
Tel: (817) 573-6485
Cornerstone Christian Academy provides our students with a safe, loving environment where God can guide their progress and minister to their hearts and minds.
The rural facility setting,and teachers who are wholely dedicated to a divine calling make CCA a unique school unlike any other.
CCA ministers to homeschool families as well as public school transfers with individual development plans for successful transitions.
There is no other school like our school....Come and see all God is doing at CCA!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Teddi Jean Thornburg|
|Admissions Associate||Sheryl Rogers|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H Program, God Squad (Drama Ministry Team), Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello), Spanish Club|
- Total biblical integration through the curriculum and teaching
- Dedicated teachers providing individual consultation
- Athletic opportunites for children in 1st-8th (Swimming), 3rd-6th (Soccer, Basketball, Track, Cheer), and 6th-12th (Football, Basketball, Track, Cheer, Softball, Baseball, Cross Country)
- Strings Program to include violin, viola, cello for 1st-8th grades
- Language Arts Indivdual Consultations
- Strong Science Program with Labs for 1st-8th; Excellence in regional competitions
- ACSI Membership; Seeking Accreditation in 2006-2007
- Chior, Art, PE, Spanish, Library Electives
- Students recognized for exemplary behavior in our community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleburne Grades: PK-7 | 39 students
1410 Glenhaven -- P.O.Box 2017
Cleburne, TX 76033
(817) 641-2857 21.9 PK-7
- Granbury Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
3846 N Highway 144
Granbury, TX 76048
(254) 897-4822 5.8 PK-12
- Stephenville Grades: PK-6 | 42 students
1120 County Road 351
Stephenville, TX 76401
(254) 965-4821 36.5 PK-6
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.