Cornerstone Christian Academy
Cornerstone Christian Academy provides our students with a safe, loving environment where God can guide their progress and minister to their hearts and minds.
The rural facility setting,and teachers who are wholely dedicated to a divine calling make CCA a unique school unlike any other.
CCA ministers to homeschool families as well as public school transfers with individual development plans for successful transitions.
There is no other school like our school....Come and see all God is doing at CCA!.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 149 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,250
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Teddi Jean Thornburg
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
4-H Program, God Squad (Drama Ministry Team), Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello), Spanish Club
- Total biblical integration through the curriculum and teaching
- Dedicated teachers providing individual consultation
- Athletic opportunites for children in 1st-8th (Swimming), 3rd-6th (Soccer, Basketball, Track, Cheer), and 6th-12th (Football, Basketball, Track, Cheer, Softball, Baseball, Cross Country)
- Strings Program to include violin, viola, cello for 1st-8th grades
- Language Arts Indivdual Consultations
- Strong Science Program with Labs for 1st-8th; Excellence in regional competitions
- ACSI Membership; Seeking Accreditation in 2006-2007
- Chior, Art, PE, Spanish, Library Electives
- Students recognized for exemplary behavior in our community
Endorse Cornerstone Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.