Clinical Day School - Manchester Memorial Hospital
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (860) 646-1222
- Clinical Day School - Manchester Memorial Hospital serves 21 students in grades 8-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Clinical Day School - Manchester Memorial Hospital is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Burlington Grades: 2-12 | 13 students
72 Ethan Allen Dr
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802) 658-9175 189.4 2-12
this school has helped me in so many ways and I can not express my gratitude. they have caring teachers and staff that look for your best interest. they have a small setting that is comfortable to many students and it teaches the same thing you would be taught in a regular school but way smaller classes. I would recommend this school to many parents that have children struggling in a school environment that is not helpful for their kid.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - someone who goes there
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?