Clinical Day School - Manchester Memorial Hospital
5.00 (1 review)
- Clinical Day School - Manchester Memorial Hospital serves 21 students in grades 8-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Clinical Day School - Manchester Memorial Hospital is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Burlington Grades: 2-12 | 13 students
72 Ethan Allen Dr
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802)658-9175 189.4 2-12
this school has helped me in so many ways and I can not express my gratitude. they have caring teachers and staff that look for your best interest. they have a small setting that is comfortable to many students and it teaches the same thing you would be taught in a regular school but way smaller classes. I would recommend this school to many parents that have children struggling in a school environment that is not helpful for their kid.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - someone who goes there
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.