- Our staff members are very excited to meet you and your family.
- We would love for you to join our KinderCare family and watch your child grow.
- Every teacher has a minimum of 12 Child Development units, CPR and First Aid Certified and has TB Clearance and Background Clearance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare in Colton. We are conveniently located by the 215 and 10 freeway. We are excited that you have inquired about our center and can't wait for you to visit so that you can see what we can offer. Here at KinderCare your child will not only be safe but will also be in a productive learning environment. We will assist your child in their growth, social skills, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our teachers are very dedicated and very passionate in educating and nurturing children. We can't wait to meet you.
- Our KinderCare has a key pad on the front door restricting anyone from just walking in. Once your child is enrolled you will be given a door code that would allow you to come in. Our playgrounds are fenced with a gated alarm. A health and safety coordinator is on site and does several inspections weekly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Calworks, Kids N Care, Riverside Office Of Education, NACCRRA, Valley College
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Bernardino Grades: PK-11 | 248 students
2345 S Waterman Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92408 1.5 PK-11
- Riverside Grades: K-12 | 27 students
45 Michigan Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
(951)784-1100 2.5 K-12
- Redlands Grades: NS-PK | 5 students
10451 Commerce St.
Redlands, CA 92374
(909)796-9686 3.4 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.