Our staff members are very excited to meet you and your family.
We would love for you to join our KinderCare family and watch your child grow.
Every teacher has a minimum of 12 Child Development units, CPR and First Aid Certified and has TB Clearance and Background Clearance.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Colton. We are conveniently located by the 215 and 10 freeway. We are excited that you have inquired about our center and can't wait for you to visit so that you can see what we can offer. Here at KinderCare your child will not only be safe but will also be in a productive learning environment. We will assist your child in their growth, social skills, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our teachers are very dedicated and very passionate in educating and nurturing children. We can't wait to meet you.
- Our KinderCare has a key pad on the front door restricting anyone from just walking in. Once your child is enrolled you will be given a door code that would allow you to come in. Our playgrounds are fenced with a gated alarm. A health and safety coordinator is on site and does several inspections weekly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Calworks, Kids N Care, Riverside Office Of Education, NACCRRA, Valley College
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Colton KinderCare?
The application deadline for Colton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Colton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.