Compass Point Academy
- Compass Point Academy serves 13 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of Compass Point Academy is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Pentecostal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bath Grades: 9-12 | 150 students
616 High Street
Bath, ME 04530
(207) 443-5584 2.3 9-12
- Bath Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
2 Davenport Cir Ste 20
Bath, ME 04530
(207) 798-3500 3 1-12
- Brunswick Grades: PK-8 | 120 students
37 Pleasant Street
Brunswick, ME 04011
(207) 725-5507 5.1 PK-8
- Woolwich Grades: K-12 | 72 students
425 Chops Point Rd
Woolwich, ME 04579
(207) 443-3080 7.1 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.