Compass School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Vermont for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Compass School has ambitious goals for all its students. We expect every child to develop not only as a good student but also as a good person. For us, this means being knowledgeable and skillful academically, community minded, culturally aware, responsible, healthy, self-aware and self-directed.
- This doesn`t happen by chance nor can it happen only through the academic curriculum. We know that students need diverse, purpose-driven experiences to achieve these lofty goals.
- In addition to academic requirements, all Compass students are required to participate in a diverse and balanced curriculum that educates the whole person and readies our graduates for life in the world beyond the school walls.
Endorse Compass School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards