Cornelia Connelly School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 130 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,900
- Acceptance rate: 89%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 24 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- Cornelia Connelly School of the Holy Child is a Catholic, independent, college preparatory school for young women, grades 9 - 12. Established in 1961, the School takes its name from Cornelia Connelly, who founded the Society of the Holy Child Jesus in 1846. The School is sponsored by the Sisters of the Holy Child. The Society operates schools preschool through college level - in the United States, Europe and Africa. Ethnically diverse, Connelly draws students from a wide geographic area, including Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
- Cornelia Connelly School inspires young women to achieve academic excellence and PHILOSOPHY develop into confident, articulate young leaders who are guided by Catholic principles to serve our global society. A Roman Catholic, independent, college-preparatory high school for girls, Cornelia Connelly School promotes academic excellence, faith development, global consciousness, and moral and ethical behavior.
Endorse Cornelia Connelly School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards