Tel: (714) 879-6302
Rosary Academy Photo #3 - The Class of 2020 celebrated together one last time during a socially distanced graduation on campus.
Rosary Academy Photo #4 - Our school chaplain, Fr. Ian, hosts weekly mass for the students and the Rosary community.
Rosary Academy Photo #7 - Rosary offers its students a Wellness and Enrichment program with programming throughout the school year.
Rosary Academy Photo #9 - Rosary students travel to New Orleans for a week-long, faith-filled service trip!
- Located in Fullerton, California, Rosary Academy is a private, four-year secondary Catholic school for girls.
- Rosary was founded in September 1965 under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and administered by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange.
- In 1976, with the establishment of the Diocese of Orange, Rosary is now under the jurisdiction of the Bishop of Orange.
- Mission: As a college preparatory diocesan Catholic high school, Rosary Academy empowers the mind, body, and spirit of each young woman in a transformative educational experience. Guided by the Blessed Mother, Rosary Academy embraces and challenges its students with an innovative instructional curriculum to achieve academic success and ignite the call to serve the dear neighbor without distinction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||The Rosary Support Program (RSP) is a two-tiered program designed to improve study skills, organization, and confidence for students with learning and attention differences.|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||390 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||19 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP French Language, AP Government, AP Physics C, AP Pschology, AP Spanish Language, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art 3D, AP Studio Drawing, AP United States History, Honors Algebra I & II, Honors Biology, Honors Chemistry, Honors English I & II, Honors French III, Honors Geometry, Honors Physics, Honors Pre-Calculus, Honors Spanish III|
|Average SAT score||1152|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 4 / Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,385|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic rate, additional fees for activities, athletics, textbooks and uniforms.|
|Admissions Director||Mary Doherty|
|Admissions Associate||Kelly Huerta|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water PoloBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Co-Curricular/Academic Clubs (11), Outreach & Service Clubs (13), Special Interest Clubs (13)
Arts and Music Programs:
Trinitas Arts Conservatory
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Ice Hockey, Triathlon
- The Rosary community includes faculty, staff, administration, students, alumnae and families. We believe in the value of the family unit as the primary educational environment for our students; therefore, we work to assist the family in this endeavor. We strive to provide a faith community which accepts Jesus Christ as the Way to respond to one`s neighbor, the Truth to be communicated, and the Life to be shared. We uphold the dignity and uniqueness of each individual within the community experience. We endeavor to provide guidance for her journey of faith and opportunities for her growth and development as a daughter of God.
- Rosary Academy offers a diversified college preparatory curriculum complemented by an extensive co-curricular program. We challenge each student to acquire and refine the skills necessary for a fulfilled, well-balanced life. The faculty and staff are strongly committed to developing in our students academic excellence and technological competence in all areas. We seek to cultivate leadership skills, initiative, personal accountability, and an increased sense of self-worth.
- The goal of the Rosary community is to empower each student to become a woman of faith and a citizen who is knowledgeable, creative, ethical, and responsible. In the face of our multi-cultural constantly changing world, we call upon each young woman to become a contributing member of society and a lifelong learner who appreciates the value of both culture and creation. We are committed to helping each young woman recognize herself as a positive force within the greater human society.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: 9-12 | 2152 students
1202 W Edinger Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714) 754-1175 10.9 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 776-1717 5.4 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?