St. Juliana Falconieri School
Tel: (714) 871-2829
- St. Juliana Falconieri School has a threefold purpose to proclaim the work of God, to build Christian community, and to give witness and service to the human community.
- We desire to support the family, the parish and the country in developing well-rounded Catholic youth.
- We believe that our school is a Christian Community with every program, activity or attitude directed toward one goal to help each student grow intellectually, morally, spiritually, socially, physically, emotionally, and aesthetically to the fullest of their human potential, and to challenge them to recognized their humanity and uniqueness as a God-given gift.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Advanced Band, Beginning Band, Cantors, Choir
Our staff includes the following;
- Transitional Kindergarten
- Learning Support Coordinator
- Speech & Language
- Drama & Music
- Science Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- Art Teacher
- P.E. Teacher
- Technology Teacher
- Music and Drama Teacher
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Placentia Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
801 N Bradford Ave
Placentia, CA 92870
(714) 528-1794 1.7 PK-8
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714) 544-1535 11.6 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.