St. Juliana Falconieri School
- St. Juliana Falconieri School has a threefold purpose to proclaim the work of God, to build Christian community, and to give witness and service to the human community.
- We desire to support the family, the parish and the country in developing well-rounded Catholic youth.
- We believe that our school is a Christian Community with every program, activity or attitude directed toward one goal to help each student grow intellectually, morally, spiritually, socially, physically, emotionally, and aesthetically to the fullest of their human potential, and to challenge them to recognized their humanity and uniqueness as a God-given gift.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Advanced Band, Beginning Band, Cantors, Choir
Our staff includes the following;
- Transitional Kindergarten
- Learning Support Coordinator
- Speech & Language
- Drama & Music
- Science Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- Art Teacher
- P.E. Teacher
- Technology Teacher
- Music and Drama Teacher
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Placentia Grades: PK-8 | 282 students
801 N Bradford Ave
Placentia, CA 92870
(714)528-1794 1.7 PK-8
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)544-1533 11.6 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.