St. Juliana Falconieri School
- St. Juliana Falconieri School has a threefold purpose to proclaim the work of God, to build Christian community, and to give witness and service to the human community.
- We desire to support the family, the parish and the country in developing well-rounded Catholic youth.
- We believe that our school is a Christian Community with every program, activity or attitude directed toward one goal to help each student grow intellectually, morally, spiritually, socially, physically, emotionally, and aesthetically to the fullest of their human potential, and to challenge them to recognized their humanity and uniqueness as a God-given gift.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Advanced Band, Beginning Band, Cantors, Choi
Our staff includes the following;
- Transitional Kindergarten
- Learning Support Coordinator
- Speech & Language
- Drama & Music
- Science Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- Art Teacher
- P.E. Teacher
- Technology Teacher
- Music and Drama Teacher
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Placentia Grades: PK-8 | 282 students
801 N Bradford Ave
Placentia, CA 92870
(714)528-1794 1.7 PK-8
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)544-1533 11.6 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.