Cornerstone Christian School
- Cornerstone Christian School offer a definite choice of a proven educational program in a Christian atmosphere with dedicated, caring teachers: A wise investment for Your child both for today and the future.
- The curriculum that we use at our school is the A Beka curriculum for Pre-K thru 5th grade.
- This curriculum is written and produced out of Pensacola, Florida.
- It is a treasury of textbooks and teaching materials that reflect the very best in scholarship, design, practicality, and Scriptural fidelity.
- Our teachers are very caring and knowledgeable and strive to help their students to succeed.
- The atmosphere at our school is one of love and encouragement for our students to do their very best.
- The results from this curriculum and the teaching style of our teachers are amazing.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017