The staff of the Abilene KinderCare Learning Center is committed to delivering a high quality developmentally appropriate learning environment and is passionate about nurturing each child's physical, intellectual and emotional growth.
Ms. Shirley and the teachers are continually learning new ways to promote confidence and competence while preparing the children for school.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to South Willis KinderCare. Thank you for taking time to learn more about our wonderful preschool and all we have to offer in Early Childhood Education. We are excited to introduce you and your family to our family of teachers. Our school is designed for your child to learn through play. We hope you will enjoy many years with us as we watch your child grow and learn. So come in today to see first hand how the KinderCare experience will give your child every advantage!
Our center has a keypad entry at the front door. A door code is given to each family upon enrollment. A child will not be released to anyone not on the child's pick-up list and identification is checked when a child is picked up. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in. Our playgrounds are specifically designed with safety in mind for each age group. We conduct monthly fire drills and quarterly disaster drills. Our staff members all have CPR and First Aid training. Our staff also receives a minimum of 20 child development related training hours each year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA, also offer military discount, CCPO/CCMS (are full for infants, todds and twos)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Willis KinderCare?
The application deadline for South Willis KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse South Willis KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.